Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kelli: The Bridal Shoot

Grasshoppers, ants and stink bugs...oh my! It has been absolutely killing me that I've been keeping these photos under wraps for so long! After tromping around Pensacola with one of my beautiful brides, I wanted to rush home to my computer, edit until I couldnt see straight, and then post the biggest monster blog post EVAR! The only downer of shooting bridal sessions would be, hands down, keeping the photos under wraps until after the wedding to show off the sheer awesomeness.

Kelli and her amazing little entourage rocked out the best bridal shoot I've had to date. As we stepped through brush, pulled sticks out of underskirts, screamed as Andrew shooed away some monster-freak-bugs., the most stunning light followed us throughout the day. And now, with Kelli and Mike's wedding having just occurred {more coming on them soon!} I can finally post away!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment