Monday, December 13, 2010

Montanez Family: Anytime

Megan isnt a stranger to the blog...like, at all. I think the farthest back she's been on my blog was sometime in May 2009. She's everything from my best friend, to idea bouncer offer, to coffee date, to muffin fiend to guinea pig to third shooter. And, like mother like daughter, Megan isnt a stranger to the blog and neither is her little girl. Hope's pretty much a regular in my home so she tends to grace the blog often. Garland's feeling a bit jealous by the amount of blog time Hope has gotten - we may have to tilt the scales in Garland's favor pretty soon.

This isnt the Montanez' first year as a family but it's the first year that they'll have photos all over their walls. From Megan's new photography business, to my incessant need to practice and try out new locations, their lives are extremely well documented. So, without any further ado...the Montanez family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, these photos look fantastic! I love the locale. Adam and I are coming up on two years in April, so I was thinking about another session in the spring, in a locale like this. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete