Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kayla and David: The Engagement

I think I owe them quite a few cups of coffee...or sweaters and scarfs or maybe new toes and fingers. Because folks, it was that cold. Andrew and I rolled up to Rosemary Beach and looked at the thermometer on my car...38 degrees. Yup, it was cold.

Despite running noses and near freezing temperatures, Kayla and David looked as though they were pros at posing for a magazine. I mean really, David had the Abercrombie face down to a science. And Kayla, she has that casual elegance that just blows me away. After we defrosted in a nearby cafe for breakfast, I entered people watching mode. Andrew took over the majority of the conversation and I watched.

I watched as David gave his bride to be the only chair and stood next to her as they enjoyed their breakfast. I watched as they answered Andrew's questions and retold stories and histories of how they met. I watched as Kayla would glance up at the man that chose her to be his own and smile...the more I watched, the more anticipation built up on what their wedding day would hold.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment: