Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ashley: Anytime

The crinkly old woman eased her way out of the cart. She rubbed her hands together and swayed back and forth: "What are you doing, photographing butterflies?" It took everything within me not to fall into a fit of laughter. I peaked out from behind my camera and looked at the young woman posing for her senior photos in front of me...butterfly? Really? Well, okay sure, why not.

So, this is Ashley, and for the day, she was our butterfly. In a group of three friends, giggling, laughing, dancing to Ke$ha, she was the only one to get my Blue Steel reference for the day. That makes her Aok in my book...by like, a lot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment: