Thursday, July 29, 2010

Meghan and Ben: The Engagement

I remember, growing up - how laughter seemed to fix anything. Any situation could be enhanced, changed, lightened...just with a heart warming laugh. My family laughed alot throughout my childhood...I think it's in part to the fact that my parents made sure that where ever we lived, we had experiences. Making an igloo castle in Washington...complete with tunnels for the inevitable war of the snowballs, or iceballs as it turned out. Making a slide off of the roof of our house because the snow was piled so high. Rolling down a grassy castle hill in England only to discover that grass was more or less tons of mud. And those are just a small drop in the ocean of my memories...

Meghan and Ben are one of those quirky couples that develop a world all to their own. How do I know this? Andrew and I tend to do the same thing. We mention a line from a movie, a quip from a comedian, we share a knowing glance when someone says something that reminds us of an inside joke. And laughter...lots of laughter. Meghan and Ben share that same world: inside jokes, lines from movies, knowing glances, they've got it all! And the laughter....I'm pretty sure I got cramps from laughing so hard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I mention Andrew absolutely adores this couple. Which may play in part that all their favorite movies are the exact same...and all those movies I cant stand, yeah they love them...and quoted them. All the time. I felt a little left out, but watching Andrew interact with Meghan and Ben and laughing and sharing movie quotes, totally made up for my silence.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment