Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hope's 1 Year

I posted a few days ago a sneak peak of a recent shoot. You know, the shoot that made me rethink my existence? Okay, will not my existence but at least whether or not I want to shoot babies. Yeah, that one.

Well, prepare for the cuteness! And cupcakes...I'm still having crazy crazy craving for cupcakes. Now, usually I'd have a cute little story about watching Hope squish, stomp, and throw the sugary goodness. Usually I'd describe how much I laughed as she kept trying to get the sticky pink and green off of her hands only to discover that it actually tastes good! But instead, instead of my cute little story, I'm going to just post the highlights. Because if I'm being completely honest, I still dont know what to do about this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

5 comments:

  1. I think you need to be taking baby/kid photos. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they turned out grrrrreat!! did you have a blast taking them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm being honest too, these are seriously amazing. You don't give yourself enough credit!

    -Meghan R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie! These are AMAZING!! David saw them too and thought they were adorable!!

    -S+D Nelson

    ReplyDelete