Wednesday, July 28, 2010

23

Today is my birthday. Garland is asleep on the top of the couch, her usual spot during the majority of the day and I'm jealous of her. I'm jealous of her because she's blissfully unaware of me pacing back and forth throughout the house. Andrew has been at work for about four hours now. I'm jealous of him because he's blissfully unaware of me pacing back and forth throughout the house. You see, today is my birthday. And today, today my dad has planned something and I have no idea what it is. So, I'm pacing. My dad is picking me up in about an hour and I'm pacing. Because, my father decided that this year, being the birthday girl means I dont get to know what's happening today. Totally sucks, but really, I shouldnt be complaining...I'm not complaining...I'm just impatient. Impatient and pacing.

Andrew and I will have a quiet birthday celebration with just to two of later on in the week but for now, for now I'm impatiently waiting to know what my day holds. I'm wearing a sundress for crying out loud. How can a girl wear a sundress and not know where she's going or if she dressed appropriately! Much less if she's wearing too little or too much makeup - dont get me started on the hair. Deep breath...impatiently waiting, that's what I'm doing. And pacing...did I mention that I'm pacing?

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Are you a writer or a photographer?! You're constant musings electrify me like a good book - I love reading them!! :) I hope you have a lovely birthday!!

    ReplyDelete