Monday, July 26, 2010

Kristen: The Sneak

I love Mondays...I know that sounds a bit paranormal, but I do, I love Mondays. It's the day of list making, scheduling, meal planning, blog prepping...it's just the day of preparation for the week to come. And I like it. I like lists, sticky notes, calendars, chalk, sharpies, highlighters...office supplies. I love office supplies! Like, I have an avid love affair with office supplies.

So, while I sit here humming and loving my brand new pack of highlighters and sticky notes and tying myself to my office chair to prevent going to the store to buy new pens, shiny new pens, and sharpies, and red pencils, and notebooks I dont need...yes, while I try to prevent that, I thought I'd leave you with a sneak peak of little miss Kristin. Her senior shoot will be coming up on the blog soon but until then, enjoy!

Photobucket

Gotta love sprawling out in the grass. Granted it's like, hot as hades outside at the moment, but this picture just makes me want to grab a good book and lay in the lush grass and read till I fall asleep.

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, I seriously LOVE your work. I know I've said that before, but seriously!!! And this picture of Kristen is magnificent! And also your blog is the cutest dang thing EVER. Ever. Cute.
    -Erynne

    ReplyDelete