Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Allison and Steve: Anytime

Nineteen years...I tried to imagine where Andrew and I would be in nineteen years. How we'd look, how we'd act, how many kids we'd have, where we'd be in life. Nineteen years; it seems like so far off. I can daydream about it for days and days, wondering, hoping, laughing...

Allison and Steve have been married for nineteen years and this shoot was in honor of their anniversary. I remember getting the warm and fuzzies when Steve contacted me asking if I could take the time to have a shoot for him and his wife. The hard part was scheduling it without her knowledge because "You see, it's our nineteenth anniversary and she loves your photos...this would mean so much to her and I'd love to surprise her." My heart melted. I didnt care what I had planned that day, whatever it was could be rescheduled because I was going to make this shoot happen.

Throughout the shoot I found myself just staring...watching almost in awe. They moved together, they always seemed to know what the other was thinking and feeling. Even as they pretended to strangle eachother {yeah, you two didnt think I'd post that picture did you!} they just seemed so...completely connected.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment: