Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our Favorite Things: Red Vines

I cant seem to decide. You know, everyone says you can only be one or the other. You cannot possibly be on both bandwagons....you just cant. Or at least, that's what I've been told. And if you know me, I have this tiny little problem where if you tell me I cant do something...um...I kinda sorta make it my mission in life to prove you wrong. Yes, I know, lovely little character trait of mine.

All this to tell you one of our favorite things. Well, okay, my favorite things. Andrew finds these absolutely disgusting, no matter which bandwagon you happen to be on. Today's favorite things? RedVines!!! Heavenly yummy goodness. At the moment, I'm on the RedVines bandwagon. But, I really really like Twizzlers too! A friend of mine recently told me that she couldnt believe I like RedVines "they're the poor man's Twizzler!" she explained. But there's just something about the squishy gummy factor that I like! And Twizzlers, well, they're near perfection when drinking a Diet Coke through the tiny hole in the middle. So here's to riding two bandwagons at the same time!

Photobucket vs. Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment