Saturday, July 3, 2010

Underwear and a Sneak

You know, I really dont get this dog. I love her to death but I dont get her. How does a dog manage to get into a closed bathroom and untangle a pair of underwear from a pair of jeans and proceed to eat them into two pieces. Two shockingly equal pieces might I add. Garland is cute and all, but really, underwear? I dont understand!

This weekend marks the 229th birthday of the United States! So while we're all celebrating with cookouts, corn on the cob, family, friends, and not so legal fireworks, I'm wrapping up my last few hours of work until Monday. I have so many images in my workflow right now that I'm literally giddy. I cant wait for that euphoric moment when they are all done. But for now, I thought I'd wet your appetite for this weekend with a session we just wrapped up last week for a couple celebrating their 19th wedding anniversary. It was hotter than Hades outside but the shoot turned out amazing. More to come of Steve and Allison soon!

Enjoy the weekend and eat some icecream for me...cause I wont be indulging in too much of that. Seriously, I'm not planning on eating anything bad for me this weekend. Nothing at all! Ha! Okay so I'm totally lying there. Happy Fourth Everyone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment