Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Olson Family: Anytime

She may kill me for saying this, but its something I've always thought since I was like, ten. I remember watching Lisa in our church and thinking "Gosh, she's so incredibly pretty!!" and her personality, well, she's pretty much the less ditsy version of Legally Blonde. I'm not kidding you, this girl is so stinkin smart! She makes me want to run out and get all educated in politics. And then it happened, Kyle came into the picture. You know how Ken and Barbie are pretty much the perfect couple? That's how Kyle and Lisa are. I remember her wedding and thinking that if there were ever a real life down to earth Ken and Barbie, they were it...just a hundred times better!

And then there's Jackson...the adorable little Jackson. I honestly thought I was going to have a hard time getting him to play in front of the camera, but talk about a ham! Together they make one of the most adorable little families ever! And Jackson, I am so totally okay with the fact that I am now forever embedded into your memory as the lady that bought you cupcakes...forever and ever I'll be fine with it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment