Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Favorite Things: Burt's Bees

You know, one of the things about living in Florida...bugs. We have tons of bugs. Little bugs, big bugs, even bigger bugs, bugs that bite, sting, and creepy crawl. The joys of Florida. Lately we've been doing a ton of shoots out and about and getting all sorts of bit up. Now, most people get bit by mosquitoes and they're fine...they itch a little, get a little red bump. But that's most people. Me on the other hand, they swell up like something nasty. A tiny little bite and I swell and itch for two weeks. And then I found it. The mother of all bug biting remedies. Burt's Bees Bug Bite Relief! Best stuff EVAR! And there's just something about the smell that brings me back to middle school summer camps...the tea tree oil, lavender, and lemongrass - breathe in the memories.
Photobucket
Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Noted. I also get all red from mosquito bites. I'm going to have to bathe in bug spray and live in a bubble for the 2 weeks before my wedding (I also bruise easily). By the way, you should also try Burt's Bees Blemish Stick. It greatly reduces redness. Makes them easier to cover up :)

    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete