Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Classroom and a Sneak

There's a story that randomly pops into my head. It's a story about the little engine that could. I'm fairly certain I dont need to explain that story to anyone - if you dont know the story, then you need to go re-read some childrens' books or something cause you missed a great story in your childhood. But this week, that story has been on my mind a lot. Yesterday in my blog I mentioned that I was gearing up for a ton of learning this week. Well, today is day two. It's also day one of the Jasmine Star Epic Wedding Workshop LIVE! I've had this list of things that I wanted to do in my business and one of those things was to attend a Jasmine Star Workshop. While this may not actually be attending a workshop, I'm gonna put a half of a check in that box...because while I am technically attending a Jasmine Star Workshop, I still want to physically attend a Jasmine Star Workshop.

So, as I pour yet another cup of coffee {I swear I'm going to have a coffee overload this week at this rate} and plant myself in front of the computer screen for five hours I wanted to post a sneak peak. You see, I love this photo...and I just couldnt wait till I finished the whole set to actually post it. Enjoy and wish me luck!

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. There is no such thing as too much COFFEE. ;-)

    ~Blake Dean~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake, how in the world do you know about too much coffee? :0) Arent you like supposed to be on hot chocolate still? Hahah - I kid...sorta. ;0)

    ReplyDelete