Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rachel and Joel: The Sneak

With the typical Florida summer days of sporadic stormy hot weather rolling in this weekend, I thought I'd leave you a tantalizing sneak peak of a recent engagement session we had the pleasure of shooting. So, as Andrew and I sit around staring at each other trying to decide what we want to do this weekend {it's one of those rare weekends when we have absolutely nothing planned} enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are sneaking back into stables...hope you didn't get caught this time :)
    -Carey Ogburn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel is my niece and this warms my heart. Her expression reminds me of her sweet, toddler face, full of possibilities and love. I love this picture so much.

    ReplyDelete