Friday, August 20, 2010

Kim and Jordan: The Bump

Every now and again it happens, you get that client that rocks your socks off {yes, I just went there}. The client that follows zillions of blogs, looks at zillions of pictures and is crazy insane in the creative department. Every now and again, you dont have to work nearly as hard to get the picture. Every now and again, the client blows you away. Kim and her baby bump were definitely that client. I would begin to describe what I wanted her and her husband to do and she'd smile and sweetly say "oh, I love that shot! I know what you mean" and she'd take over from there.

While I would love to be able to claim Kim and Jordan for any photos they may ever, ever need, I must sadly say that they are moving...or have moved rather. Actually, they're probably on their first leg of an incredibly long car ride to Washington state as we speak. So Kim, while you and your hubby build your life in Washington and prepare for that beautiful little one, I thank you for allowing me into your family if even just for a small window of time. Enjoy the memories and dont freeze in Washington!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the third one down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay. Oh my nose. I'm obsessed with my changing face. It must be a girl?! I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys never fail to take GREAT pictures!!!!!!!!


    ~Blake Dean~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee - thanks Hope - thanks Blake!

    Kim - you're nose is fine!!! :0) Totally loved working with you guys!

    ReplyDelete