Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Favorite Things: Fresh Start

Alrighty, so I realize something as I'm writing this. This post has the potential to make people think I dont shower. Seriously internet, I shower! Please dont think this is me not showering because it's not. Dont start floating that around the grapevine, sheesh!

Now girls, it's Monday. I'm sure many of you out there are running around crazy already from your jobs, your life, your schedule, etc. And I bet at least one if not more of you didnt have as much time to devote to your hair as you would have loved. Andrew laughs at me but sometimes I'll have this amazing hair and I'm not going anywhere. Seriously, I have the best hair days on days when all I'm doing is sitting in my office. Hence today's favorite thing!

TRESemme FRESHSTART - have you guys seen this stuff? It's amazing! You spray it in your hair and let it sit for a few minutes, brush it through and viola! Your hair smells clean, looks clean, and your hairdo from the day before instantly transcends to the next day. I love this stuff. So not to be all like a commercial but seriously, go grab some of this and see how many days you can push your hairstyle. But please, dont forget to shower.


Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. I saw a commercial for this and instantly knew it was going to change my life.

    ReplyDelete