Saturday, August 14, 2010

Words

Maybe you can understand what it's like...to sit here with my fingers on the keys and wanting to cry when nothing comes. I'm losing my perspective. I'm losing my words.

"Think of at least three things about the shoot that made an impression on you and write from there." That's what I used to tell myself to get started...it always worked. I'd write down three words or three sentences and the story would emerge from there. It was the world through my eyes...the clients through my eyes. I feel like my eyes are blurry - or worse, closed.

I'm sitting here with my fingers on the keys trying to form the stories, my perspective, my view. But it's not coming. I have the photos prepped and ready to blog. I have three sessions just awaiting their words...but I cant find them. Where has my perspective gone? Why cant I see?

1 comment:

  1. Cassandra Ann, it takes a significant amount of talent to create a post about having nothing to post. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete