Saturday, August 28, 2010

Kagan Family: Anytime

Have you ever gone back to look through your old family photo albums? In today's day and age, Facebook has kinda become our generations version of photo albums. I have a few friends who are big into scrapbooking and I remember thinking "what in the world?!" Totally hated the idea of ever becoming a scrapbooker. That's just way too much minutia and detail and repetitiveness for me. But you know, to each his own. But lately, as I've been shooting a few more family photos than usual, I'm realizing that while we're all up in this digital age, what if it fades? What if lightening stikes all mighty facebook and I lose every photo on there?

So, lately, as I've been going through my shoots, I have the mindset that later, when their daughter is married with two kids and she looks back through her family photo albums...or Facebook...that she has photos. Tangent, but I'm also reconsidering the idea of offering my wedding images on a DVD vs a photo album, but that's another tangent for another post.

So here's to little Leigha having photos when she's older. Here's to her being able to look back at her family in this exact moment in time. And here's to her parents sitting on a porch somewhere in the future with lemonade and chocolate chip cookies looking back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Three of my favorite people! You did a great job...these are some wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete