Monday, August 2, 2010

Kristin: Anytime

There's this funny little factor of being a photographer in Florida. The weather. You never know just what your shooting day will hold. You may be doing a happy dance that is breezy and overcast only for the next moment, the wind to drop to a standstill and the sun to blaze. Or, like our most recent shoots, you're racing the rain. It seems like our last six shoots have been between storms. We cross our fingers and pray the rain holds off just an hour or two and as we shoot, we're constantly glancing towards the heavens, wondering if we'll have to shield our equipment from a torrential downpour. It makes for quite the interesting shoot.

Kristin was a blast and a real trouper despite the fact we had to wade through humidity to get through this shoot. Something I realized as I shot...I felt old. I remember my senior photos and here I was taking senior photos. Old, I felt very old.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, these cherries. Originally, these cherries were props, but after we used them for a few shots, I ate them. I ate them...like, a lot of them. Something about eating seeded cherries and spitting them as far as possible reminds me of summer in middle school.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell in Possibility...
Cassie

1 comment: